


Leather jacket (UK8) | Topshop
Skirt | Old Navy kids
Tee | Indibrand
Shoes | Zara
Bag | Mulberry
Watch | Nixon
Necklaces | Agnès b.
This leather jacket is the latest addition to the leather section in my wardrobe and I FREAKING LOVE IT! It's crazily oversized (mainly because I was in a rush and I didn't want to wait to ask if a UK4/6 was available) but I really don't mind. I like that it isn't in a biker style like most of the other leather jackets I already have.
xo
clara
Congratulations on your new leather jacket! It looks like a versatile piece that can elevate countless outfits. It also captures the appeal of movie fashion, where timeless jackets become signature wardrobe staples. Your excitement is contagious and inspires readers to invest in stylish outerwear they can enjoy for years.
ReplyDeleteA new leather jacket always adds confidence and versatility to any wardrobe. I especially like character-inspired styles such as the How to Get to Heaven from Belfast Natasha O’Keeffe Black Jacket which blends timeless fashion with everyday wearability. Choosing quality leather ensures comfort, durability, and a look that stays stylish for years.
ReplyDelete