Wednesday 5 December 2012

French Couture Week: Maurizio Galante










our pretty dresses






















rarely in eye makeup, I suck at applying mascara.
eyeliners (brown and gold) - Chanel
mascara (brown) - Maybelline
my usual lipstick - Dior


photos by peixuan and I

silver dress - ASOS
shoes - ASOS
necklace - thrifted
clutch - Diane Von Furstenburg
earrings - Diva
coat - Gingernsnaps


Thank you Popspoken for picking me to be a winner of the tickets!
Weird that I'm not there to work, but as a guest.
MFW and WFW 2013 please please please don't clash with my exams again.

(Maurizio's show was on Friday and I had exams on Thursday and Saturday lol)
Very sadly, my camera isn't back yet.

Great, the holidays are finally here. And I finally have Instagram (liewclara).

No comments:

Post a Comment