Tuesday 12 February 2013

Chinese New Year Second+Third










cropped top - Topshop
skirt - www.wonderlustworld.livejournal.com
sneakers - Pieces via ASOS
spiked bracelet - Regalrose
black bracelets and pick necklace - agnès b
bolt necklace - handmade

Salad with black pepper smoked duck, orange marmalade and peaches

Baked portobello mushrooms with tomato pesto
I made these yummy food on the second day of CNY. (There's mussels in white wine broth too but I was too busy eating to get a shot of it)

Wanted to wear my new sneakers and skirt both on the third day of CNY but I couldn't find any top to go with it without looking too mainstream (except the one I'm wearing) and I think the outfit still looks really common. So common I can't keep it simple so on goes the accessories. Nice silhouette but it just looks really kiddy on me. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment