Monday 25 March 2013

Broken Keys













sneakers - Alicia Keys X Reebok
jeans - Pull & Bear
cropped tee - Urban Outfitters
denim jacket - All About Eve
watch - roadside stall in Bangkok
cap - Korea
necklace - Born Macabre via ASOS

The necklace is from ASOS (guy's) and it's on a major discount. I love keys and uhh, I guess broken (deliberately) keys are pretty uncommon.
I have contemplated about getting this metallic waxed denim jacket from Tripp NYC (via ASOS) for several weeks and I finally decided to get it. It's rather oversized on me (XS-UK6) but it's just the way I like it. Love the details on the zippers too.
The sun is being a bitch to Singapore these few days so I don't think I'll get the chance to wear it anytime soon. Doesn't matter, it still looks good hanging against my closet door.

No comments:

Post a Comment