Friday 15 March 2013

Houndstooth; Haxenhaus






It is goddamn huge.

Apple strudel <3

















skirt - Helena Houndstooth Peplum Skirt from Catwalk Close
top - ASOS Petite
spiked bracelet - Regal Rose
shoes - ALDO

Food -
Haxenhaus at Robertson Quay
I'm not a fan of peplums (usually) but I couldn't resist getting this because it's in houndstooth and in a shade I do not already have.
I love lightning bolts and houndstooth looks like many bolts together (to me).

Another factor that made me buy this skirt is the sizing/measurements. I'm glad CWC designs come in petite sizes and XS fits me pretty well (I still had the skirt altered slightly a few days later though).

I'm rarely this colourful and I really didn't want to throw on this outerwear because there's already cobalt blue on me, but nothing else in my wardrobe seemed to be able to complete the outfit this well.

Had lunch with my mummy at Robertson Quay and the pork knuckle was sooooo huge. We had half of it packed for takeaway. Went on a weekday and the restaurant was pretty empty. Or rather, it was very empty. My mum and I made up half the number of diners that afternoon (while we were there) and we felt like bosses lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment