Monday 29 July 2013

M O N T P E L L I E R / P A R I S

Yaye new addition

What would France be without lingerie?
(1/3 of what I bought)
Princesse Tam Tam

Etam


Autograph at Marks and Spencer

DKNY
Amazing front clasp bra with lace racer back. comes in beigey-nude too.

5 euros from H&M


One of the reasons why my luggage was fheavy.

ALLSAINTS <3

My very first time stepping into an actual All Saints store :D
4/35 postcards I bought lol


Mind blown, I never knew agnès b had a make-up line.

leather bracelet

another leather bracelet (agnès b)

Another reason why my luggage was wtfheavy.

New leather pouches/clutches from Kookai and insane number of instax photos
One month in France during summer and it was fwarm ._.
Damn I need to go back during autumn. Soon.

I miss Montpellier's nightly dance and music performances on the streets ):

No comments:

Post a Comment