Tuesday 15 October 2013

blacktwentyfirst


9th October | Dinner (Restaurant Week!) with Limin at Laurent at Portsdown. It was sooooo good. Nice place, lovely staffs and yummy food.
Love it that we both wore black dresses (unplanned).

Photos by Limin.

My dress | ASOS Petite
Clutch | Diane Von Furstenberg (DVF)
Necklace | agnès b

 10th October | WFW 2013 Anne Fontaine show with Cynthia. Late by half an hour and just in time for the show phew. Thank you August Woman Magazine for the tickets!

Photos of me by Cynthia.

My outfit
Silk top | Orange by Hugo Boss
Skirt | Zara Girls
Shoes | Zara
Coat | Gingersnaps Girls
Bag and make-up | Chanel
Bracelet | By Invite Only

 11th October. Kick-started by birthday with project meeting and lecture (lol). Had high tea buffet with my family at House (Dempsey) the food were so pretty. But. The food  cooled down really quick and there weren't many desserts which caught my eye. Went for Jazzttitude dance practice at 8pm, and cut cake when I got home later that night. Woohoo 21 years old dessert wine (yes I bought it more than a year ago, specially to drink it on my 21st birthday lol). It's so darn sweet.

House
Dress | ASOS
Bag | Givenchy
Shoes | Dolce & Gabbana
Necklace | Taipei
Bracelet | agnès b

Night | Oversized sleeveless sweatshirt | All Saints

12th October: Lunch at W.39 with the dancers <3 yaye

11th September with my favourite boy <3
1 month in advance dinner at The Clan Restaurant.

Dress | ASOS Petite
Shoes | Aldo

Yes, I wore black every single day.

Happy 21st birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment