Monday 25 November 2013

Silver X Gold


Muffin | AJ Delights at Alexandra Village Food Centre (Chocolate cheese flavour)
Dangling earrings | handmade
Bolt earstuds | Gift from Carys Limin <3
Horseshoe earstuds | Orelia via ASOS
Triple-squares earstuds | Fie Japan
Branch necklace | Pilgrim via ASOS
Fairy necklace | thrifted

One of the best (and cheapest) muffins I've ever eaten.
The best (but not as cheap) muffin I've had is from Marks and Spencer. They're both amazzinggggg!
And I get hungry all the time while I'm studying lol.

Can't wait for exams to be over, for my boy to be back and spend Christmas together w him (while wearing one of these beautiful accessories lolol). Probably one of the few times I wear gold accessories, and I will (almost) definitely mix them among other silver ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment