Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013 | Favourite stylish moments and people


Absolutely thankful for all the amazing people in my life and wonderful moments spent.
Learning to appreciate people who matter didn't come easy. I'm glad for everyone by my side. Best family I could ask for (although I do wish that my dad doesn't snore thaaat loudly lolol), loving and being loved by the most amazing boy ever, traveling far away from home on my own, choreographing my own dance item with wonderful fellow dancers and performing together, and meeting fun new people and friends.
Not forgetting amazing fashion finds (thank you ASOS for having UK2, Ridley jeans and free shipping) and events I got to attend such as WFW, Tiffiny & Co. Christmas Tree Unveil (thank you StyleXStyle and street fashion spotting/photography (thank you Vaunt Style).

2014 can only get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment