Saturday 21 December 2013

EVELYN YAYE

Photos of me by Evelyn
On me:
Skirt | LovelySally
Top | The Scarlet Room
Knit | Zara
Shoes | ASOS
Necklace | By Invite Only
Lace bra w satin straps | ASOS Boudoir

Yaye finally got to meet Evelyn. Had a great time talking about whatever and chilling.
Can''t wait to try the chocolate wine she got for me :D
Really excited bout visiting her (and Ian) in UK next year woohooo.

Super muscular legs now because I've been dancing around 2-3 times a week (instead of once a week lol), prepping for CAC+US 2014 performance.

Fell in love with this necklace the moment I saw it cus IT'S A PIANO. Love it.
And I can never get enough of the gorgeous print on my skirt. It's made in Italy and is super comfy.

I realised that I have many fitted crop tops with cut in shoulders like this one I got from TSR. I have them in cotton, knit, jersey etc lol. I'm a huge fan of well fitted cropped tops and the cut in shoulders are perfect for me because it hides my overly boney collarbones but still show my toned shoulders.

Awkward ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment