Monday 13 January 2014

Layers

Shirt | Zara
Dress | Supré
Boots | KG by Kurt Geiger
Bag | Givenchy
Dino necklace | Agnès b
Bolt necklace | Handmade
Sunglasses | DVF
Watch | Nixon
Dusty pink leather bracelet | Balenciaga
Croc embossed black leather bracelet and burgundy leather bracelet | Taipei

Oops my boots are really muddy and dirty. Went for Public Garden market/flea and had some fun time walking around, looking at all the stalls. Some stalls are repeatedly in Public Garden events, it's getting slightllyyyyy boring seeing the same stalls over and over again selling almost the same range of items. Next time I visit one would probably not be anytime soon despite me totally into supporting local labels.

Oh and I hunted this shirt down in all the Zara outlets I visited in France, and yaye I finally found it in size XS.

No comments:

Post a Comment