Thursday 8 May 2014

Mummy's birthday dinner | SCHOOL'S OUT!

Ugh so cute

Boots | Kurt Geiger London
Skirt | ASOS Petite
Sweatshirt | Pull & Bear
Bag | Givenchy
Bolt ring | ASOS
Plain ring | Skagen
Watch | Hugo Boss
Necklace | Swarovski

Had dinner at Grand Pavilion at Esplanade. It was amazing (even though the rest got a bit high after wine lolol and I ended up being the driver on the way home. The beef cubes were damn freaking good, totally melts in the mouth. And the fried pork cubes are damningly yummy too.

AND YAYE I just took my last paper in NUS today :D (hopefully lol) I finished and left the examination hall 30 mins before time was up. It's a tradition of mine to leave early for at least one paper each semester LOL.
Dear NUS, I hope I am done with you.
My brother and I are going to graduate together this summer (and my grandpa is really excited about it hehe)

Happy belated birthday, mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment