Thursday 5 March 2015

S W E A T S H I R T


Sweatshirt & necklaces | Agnès b.
Pleather skirt | Klarra
Plimsolls | Topshop
Bag | Givenchy
Watch | Nixon

I think I'll never be not crazy over this sweatshirt. Dinosaur, lightning bolts and in grey. This might just be the perfect sweatshirt for me (other than the fact that the dino is (ugh) pink). I also love that it has a lower neckline than most other sweatshirts because I have a great hatred for things that touch my neck, which is why I (almost) never wear turtleneck tops and I can't even stand it when my hair  falls across my neck when I sleep.
Found this super pretty ceramic Little Twin Stars house-shaped container at the Sanrio fair at Isetan Shaw some time back and it is now where I put all my rings in. I think I can tolerate pink better when it's a Little Twin Stars related product. HOW CUTE IS THIS LITTLE HOUSE! The workmanship is great and is the perfect size for all my rings (not many lol).

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment