Monday 6 July 2015

Black on Black


Dress | TheScarletRoom
Duster Coat | New Look Petite
Heels | Kurt Geiger London
Bag | Mulberry

Duster coats are perfect for the warm SG weather and this one from NL Petite fits me like a dream. The sleeves are snug and not too long, and its just the length I wanted. It makes almost every outfit look more sophisticated instantly.

Love the neckline of this super old dress (and it's reversible!) - it has cut in shoulders, which I hope I captured more of in the photos. It's quite a whack cotton material and is crazily comfortable but sadly it's a litttlleeee too short for me now (hence the longer jacket, to prevent my bum from being exposed lol).

Though these boots may have really thin heels, they're actually pretty comfortable to walk around in - I've just gotta make sure I avoid any holes in the ground haha.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment