Sunday 9 August 2015

Happy 50th Birthday Singapore!


Skirt |  Miss Selfridge
Ribbed top | ASOS Petite
Leather jacket | Selected Femme via ASOS
Heels | Aldo X J.W. Anderson
Necklace | handmade
Watch | Nixon

Happy birthday Singapore!
It's an honour to be a Singaporean, living in Singapore.
During my past 23 years here I've seen how much you have progressed.
I'm proud of what we have achieved and hope we can continue to progress as one united nation for many years to come.

Went around my estate shooting these photos and it's great seeing the Singapore flags hanging on the doors and walls of people's homes. It wasn't intentional to have the SG flag in the backdrop of some of my shots - my mum (my trusty photographer!) didn't either. I'm glad that happened though, such an apt photo composition!
This pair of heels is perfect for a national day outfit - it has both red and white on it. Perfect for a subtle red-white look. I balanced the red checkered skirt with lots and lots of grey. This skirt is sooooo comfy, it's made of a really stretchy knit-cotton material and it fits me perfectly (normal range, UK4).

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE SINGAPOUR!

No comments:

Post a Comment