Sunday 1 November 2015

LYOCELL


Shirt | Pull & Bear
Shoes | Zara
Bag | Whistles
Cami top & triangle necklace | ASOS
Denim shorts | Mango

Threw on this super soft lyocell grey shirt for a casual day out. Love the oversized fit, I got it in size M because it was the smallest size left in the sale and I figured, why not? I always wear my shirts with the sleeves rolled up and usually, I do not button them. This day, however, I decided to - and I really liked how it turned out! It's really oversized and long on me and literally looks as though I am wear a dress from the back.  What really sold me was the fabric. I can't get enough of how soft and comfy it is. I'm a total sucker for lyocell, modal and silk. Seriously, I could wear this for years and years!

Check out these comfy lyocell shirt options I've been eyeing too -
Longline Shirt
Denim-look Shirt
White Shirt

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment