Monday 21 December 2015

London | 21 December '14 | Old Spitalfields Market

#nomakeup HOLYSHIT those eyebags ugh. 

Bomber jacket | DKNY
Grey cardigan & beanie | COS
Boots | Zara Kids
Knit skirt | thrifted

So.. I LOVE THIS PLACE. Old Spitalfields Market got my heart. Love all the food around there and the shops in the area.... seriously, I love All Saints and Religion. And also, there are tons of independent designers at the weekend markets there and their stuffs are really sick. I'm crazy over handmade accessories and I came across soooo many amazing ones there. Think I totally busted my budget there. This area is now a must-visit whenever I visit London in future. I can't wait to be there again in summer!!

Click on the tag Nottingham AW 2014 to follow my UK photo diary!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment