Thursday 3 December 2015

Nottingham | 3 December '14


Jumper | ASOS Petite
Jeans | Zara
Leather jacket | All Saints
Del Rey bag | Mulberry

Oh gosh I miss this place so much! I actually like Notts quite a lot because it's so pretty almost everywhere (sometimes even prettier than London I feel, because of all the nature around town). It was Date Day Wednesday and Ian brought me to Le Petit Paris where I probably had one of my favourite meals in Notts (Sorry Ian I think I prefer this over Christmas Eve Dinner haha). ALL the food was amazing and I had a glass of dessert wine (amazing too).

Wore this pair of jeans up to Jungfraujoch with a pair of stockings in it and UGH IT TOTALLY RUINED MY JEANS. I loveee this jeans so much and now it's so stretched and beyond baggy; the fit is horrible and no amount of washes can get it back to it's original state.

On a more positive note, this jumper is soooo comfy. The knit is really soft and the oversized fit is great. I went a few sizes up (think I got this in a UK6) and I love how it falls on me.

Click on the tag Nottingham AW 2014 to view my UK photo diary!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment