Saturday 9 January 2016

Simple Biker


Leigh jeans | Topshop Petite (W24L28) (love this and this too!)
Waxed denim biker jacket | ASOS Petite (UK4) (Similar PU one here)
Tee | Monki (XS) (love this asymmetrical hem one too)
Boots | ASOS
Antigona Bag | Givenchy
Bolt necklace | Taipei
Rectangle necklace | ASOS
Watch | Hugo Boss

As you all already know.... tee and denim is one of my favourite combinations! Wore this to run some errands in town a few weeks ago. Threw on this super well fitted waxed denim biker jacket I got a few years ago on ASOS and seriously, the fit is amazing. It has probably the most slim fitting jacket sleeves in my wardrobe! Even my tapered blazer sleeves don't fit as snugly. Add some pointy boots + my go to bag and I'm good to go! This bag has been with me since summer 2013 and I've been using it A LOT. It's so well made and I liked it that I went with this limited edition skin at that time instead of the normal black leather because it's much edgier and less common. It's one of the bags I use most when it's drizzling/raining too LOL. Somehow I just feel that the coated layer on the top is kind of water resistant haha. I'll just wipe it dry immediately after!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment