Monday 30 May 2016

Fav Grey Sweatshirt


Sweatshirt & necklace | Pull & Bear
Rivington jeans & belt | ASOS Petite
Shoes | Robinsons (this gorgeous pair gives a good pop of colour too!)
Mini Papier A4 ZipAround bag | Balenciaga
Watch | Emporio Armani

When I wear a bright colour, it's usually red. I love wearing a really simple outfit with a pop of red - just like the outfit here! Jeans are one of my favourite things to wear because it goes with almost everything and anything. So here I've paired it with a sweatshirt. Not just any sweatshirt - a super soft one. And it's also in an amazing shade of faded/washed grey. Plus it's perfectly oversized and cropped. I've always had a thing for tees and sweatshirts w the triangle detail at the collar. No idea what it's called but I really like it. I could live in it all day!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment