Friday 13 May 2016

V


Dress | Snakebite via ASOS
Leather jacket | All Saints
Boots | ASOS
Bag | Mulberry
Watch | Hugo Boss
Leather bracelet | Longchamp

Just found these photos on my computer - from last year when my mum and I caught Dior and I at Alliance Française. Such a great film; we were a couple of minutes late and had to sit 2nd row from the front but that didn't stop us from enjoying it.

Threw on this really easy (and graphic) dress and a leather jacket and I was running out the door (well obviously we were late). I rarely wear items with cut-out details but on some days, I don't mind this dress. The wrap dress style makes up for it and the fit is amazing. And as though the Vs in the zig-zag pattern and cut outs weren't enough, I added this v-bar necklace which Ian got me!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment