Wednesday 17 August 2016

Black Mesh; Black Leather


Leather jacket | Istanbul
Dress (XS) | All Saints
Leather shoes | Keds
Bag | Mulberry
Necklace | Agnès b.
Bralette | Perk by Kate

I'm pretty sure this piece of grey garment was supposed to be a top. But well, it fits me nicely as a dress so that's what I went with! All Saints' tees and tanks are (almost) always crazily soft and this was no exception. I make it a point to visit the All Saints store at least once whenever I'm in the UK. I love the black mesh detail running down the back of this tank top/dress. Was worried about flashing my undies so I actually wore a bodycon skirt under. It also helps to keep the dress from sticking to my legs while walking (hate when that happens)! Kept the rest of the look simple with black leather accessories. This bag has proven to be one of my most versatile bags and though I didn't bring it with me to UK/Europe earlier this summer, it will definitely be going on my USA work trip (in a couple of weeks - it'll be my first time in the US and I'm so darn excited about it!) with me. And I guess this leather jacket will be my travel companion again too!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment