Friday 12 August 2016

New Fav Denim Jacket


Denim jacket (size L) | The Kooples (similar here, loving this and this too!)
Tee (size 1/S) & necklace | Agnès b.
Jeans (size 34) | Zara
Boots | ASOS (love this pair too)
Bag | Mulberry

Such a simple outfit, really. It's basically what I feel like wearing most weekends (in the day) - tee, denim & boots. These are the items that make up a huge section of my wardrobe (though blazers are slowing creeping its way up my list too) and this latest denim jacket addition totally changed my denim game. First and foremost, I never knew an L could be so small and not as oversized on me as I thought it would be. (It was the last piece on sale at Robinsons and I just had to have it) Not complaining though, I love this fit on me, just bewildered by the size chart. The Kooples is one of my fav labels to shop at and the rest of their sizings seem pretty normal to me (so far). Second, I do already own a blue distressed denim jacket which I purchased in Melbourne approx 5 years ago but I rarely wear it. This, however, I would wear over and over again. They are both blue but I think what really got me was the shade of blue (this one has a slight grey tint, or is it just my imagination??) and the softness of it - crazy comfy.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment