Monday 29 August 2016

Tiles


Tank top | thrifted
Jacket | Wufenpu (Taipei)
Skirt (size S) | Pull & Bear (similar here)
Boots | ASOS

I love wearing shorter skirts with longline jackets (no surprises, right?). This longline tweed jacket I got from the wholesale clothing district in Taipei is one of my all time favourite Taiwan purchases (I've been there a few times now). I'm a fan of tweed fabrics and have always been on the lookout for tweed pieces but they don't come by easily. I have a few tweed skirts in my closet which I absolutely love and constantly re-wear it over other skirts I own. Bnw tweeds are the most common shade of tweeds out there and I would really love to add tweeds of other colours to my wardrobe.

Fashion aside, can we just take a moment to appreciate the lovely tiles. Was in the Ann Siang Hill area having lunch with  my mum one afternoon and walked by this lovely unit with amazing tiles. Love all the shades of brown, red and pinks together (secretly hoping my skirt matches the the tiles!).

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment