Wednesday 28 September 2016

Sheer Stripes


Striped tunic (XS) | COS
Pleather vest | Feist Heist
Boots | ASOS
Bag | Mulberry
Neckalce | Agnès B.

When I first saw this tunic a few months ago in Europe, I was so tempted to get it. I visited several stores and this was on sale, but I still didn't make the purchase. Forward a few weeks, I was shopping around the COS in Singapore and found this majorly-discounted!! I'm so glad I waited for the sale to drop. It's totally sheer on the mesh sections and I wore a black cami dress under. It's a little short at the back for me to wear it as a dress proper, hence the vest. I love wearing longline jackets and mini dresses together!! It's such a flattering look (to me) and we always manage to get some super cooool shots!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment