Wednesday 16 November 2016

Black & Grey | Event (throwback)


Long sleeved dress (XS) | Mango
Sleeveless faux suede longline vest (XS) | Zara
Boots | Kurt Geiger
Bag | Givenchy
Watch | Hugo Boss
Necklace | By Invite Only

So... these were from the day Carys Limin and I went to the Chi Chi Von Tang opening at Scotts Square last December. Just found these on my computer and thought I'd share them anyway!

As usual, I went for all black and one of my fav silhouettes - longer jacket paired with a shorter hemline on the inside. This dress is one of my basic black wardrobe staples I've had this dress for the longest time... at least 5 years now? It used to be way more bodycon but after all the washes... well it has lost its shape a little. Not surprised but the fabric itself is doing a good job still and it now fits me nicely instead of being super tight (which I actually prefer). Went for dinner & drinks at one of my fav bars in SG after and those crab cakes were really good!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment