Saturday 31 December 2016

Still one of my fav bomber jackets


Wool x leather bomber jacket (size P) | DKNY Jeans
Tee (UK6) | Topshop
Denim shorts (EUR 32) | Pull & Bear
Boots | ASOS
Bag | Mulberry
Cap | Izzue

Actually, I love all my bomber jackets. No, I love all my jackets. No, I love my entire wardrobe! This one is actually wool blend (with leather sleeves and trims) hence less wearable in Singapore on most days and also slightly too casual work work so I can't wear it as often as I would like too. Happens with so many other items in my wardrobe too!! Perhaps I should live in a colder climate for awhile (again) and satisfy my layering cravings.

Have also been on the hunt for a perfect white fitted tee (because this one still isn't well fitted, a bunch of excess fabric around the waist) and it has been extremely challenging I have yet to find anything suitable for me yet. The hunt goes on!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment