Wednesday 11 January 2017

Another dress & coat combination


Coat (13-14 y/o) | Burberry Kids
Ribbed dress (UK2) | ASOS Petite
Shoes | Nine West
Watch | Hugo Boss
Necklace | Pilgrim via ASOS

This dress is the perfect basic little black dress to go with anything for literally any occasion. I've worn it dressed down with sneakers on a chilled weekend day out with my mum, and also dressed it up for dinners. It fits so perfectly well and is extremely comfy in supersoft ribbed fabric. If only I bought more of it.

In this outfit, I went with a simple layered look with one of my fav grey coats (that you guys are probably sick of seeing now)! They are both well made basic pieces I never want to not have in my wardrobe and well, it's no surprise that they go really well together (as with almost the rest of my wardrobe)!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment