Friday 2 June 2017

asymmetric


Bodysuit (UK2) | ASOS Petite
Denim skirt (11-12y/o) | Zara Girls
Checkered shirt (M) | Pull & Bear
Shoes | Kurt Geiger
Watch | Emporio Armani

Bodysuits have been really popular the past few years but I have only recently gotten into them. By that, I mean I have only gotten my first proper going out bodysuit last year, and have not worn it until this particular date night. I've been wearing leotards to dance for at least 10 years when I was still in school and that was just something I wear to dance classes and only dance classes. Never thought I'll be back in one (leotards and bodysuits are pretty much the same to me) again after all these years but I love the design of the back of this one so much I had to give it a go (and it was on sale and available in Petite too!). I'm glad that the quality is pretty good (because we all know that online shopping is usually hit&miss on quality) and there are poppers at the bottom of it so going to the washroom is not a pain. Only thing is that this one isn't in a thong style. BUT. I have just ordered another one on ASOS that is in a thong style and I'm hoping I wouldn't wait one more year before I finally decide to wear it! LOL.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment