Sunday 27 August 2017

G-Star Raw


Denim jacket (M) | Zara
Tee (UK4) & Ridley jeans (UK2) | ASOS Petite
Shoes | G-Star Raw

I was looking for a pair of sneakers (trainers?) that were not high cuts for the longest time and when I saw this pair on ASOS, I knew I had to give it a go. Firstly, they were kind of like an awkward grey-but-not-quite-grey kind of colour, which is exactly what I like. I ordered it in 2 sizes and my mum likes them too so we ended up keeping both pairs (I wear UK3 and she wears UK4). It has been so tough looking for a pair because my feet are super narrow and most of the other ones make my feet look too bulky, like I'm wearing Ronald McDonald's shoes. I really love how Vans look on others but sadly not on me at all. I already have another pair of high cuts from G-Star Raw and I love it. The moment a sale code came along, I ordered this one off ASOS - sans hésitation!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment