Monday 7 August 2017

studs


Blazer (UK4) | Banana Republic Petite
Trousers (UK2) | ASOS Petite
Tee (S) | Zara
Shoes | Office
Bag | Mulberry

Absolutely love this look!! (If I may say so myself lol)
I've had this blazer for a year now and have always been thinking of wearing it with the sash done up - and here it is! The main piece in this outfit is the pop of burgundy - I seldom wear this pair of trousers because it is just so darn recognisable (because of the colour, duh) but every time i put it on, I try to style it up in a different way. (They also fit me insanely well, I have them in black as well - 2 pairs of black ones because I love them that much!)

On to the shoes.... There's nothing much I can fault this pair of shoes for apart from being heavy (or at least significantly heavier than most of my other shoes). I love the style of it because I can easily wear it to work and the studs add a touch of rock instantly.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment