Thursday 7 September 2017

basic | new shoes

photos by tk

Top (UK4) | New Look Petite
Shorts (EU34) & outerwear (S) | Zara
Boots | Topshop
Bag | Picard
Watch | Nixon

So, we stumbled upon this empty half-renovated space while on the way to an event and decided this was the space to shoot (yeah, I force all my friends to shoot my outfits for me when we hang out haha) and I love how the photos turned out.

Also, these are sadly the only pair of denim shorts which fit me alright now that I've put on some weight around my ass lol. Sadness does not come from the bigger butt but because I realllllyyy liked some of the older denim shorts I had and they are no longer sold in stores now :/ (which is also why I seldom wear shorts now - because I have almost none to wear lol). I possibly only wear shorts out the house once in two months.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment