Friday 1 September 2017

matchy matchy


Skirt (XXS) | Atrizia
Tee (10-11) | New Look Generation
Shoes | Aldo
Bag | Givenchy
Jacket | DVF
Belt | Mango Kids

Had a really nice dinner at Tin Hill Social w Cynthia a couple of months back (I really love that place) and we were (not surprisingly) in similar outfits - all black w a brighter coloured footwear.

I love the quality of Aritzia's faux leather skirts (I have another wrap one which is possibly my fav leather skirt) but this particular one.... I really disliked how it fits me - especially the way it ruches around the hips. I had to adjust my skirt every few shots and each time I take more than 2 steps, the folds appear (super unflattering) and I was really annoyed. Also, the butt area fits me perfectly but the waist is wayyy to big on me (which is why I had to wear a belt).

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment