Tuesday 21 November 2017

NYC | Central Park | flight back home | 20-21 Sept 2017


I started my last full day in nyc with a casual breakfast meeting with a lovely lady who I worked with a lot last year. We chatted for quite a bit and I had really good grapefruit brûlée (first time having it!!).  It was so nice working with her that I wasn't nervous about meeting someone for the first time! We had a nice time talking about random topics and barely about work haha. 

After breakfast, I went over to Grand Central Station to meet my mum (brought my mum there before breakfast so I knew where to meet her after) to get the famous banana pudding from Magnolia Bakery. The view from the top of the stairs of the Grand Central Station seriously feels like a scene from movies. Loved it. We headed to Central Park after and I really wish to see it in Autumn/Winter. 

Banana Republic vest | Madewell cami top

Headed to Chelsea Market for lunch - omg I really love it there. The decor in there is amazing. Also, Fat Witch's brownies are out of this world yummy. One of the brownies I've had in my life. 

Had dinner with Jaime, Roxane and Michaela!

Have always heard of Aritzia; finally got to shop in their store in nyc and I am now a huge fan. The quality of the clothes are really good and they actually make sizes that fit me!! 

Also, no usa shopping is complete (to me) without popping by Club Monaco. So glad that they were having a sale while I was there, and got to pick up some really lovely bits!


that's all from my USA trip!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment