Thursday 28 December 2017

colour


Tee (XS) | Mango
Cardigan | American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes | Topshop
Jeans | Zara

Finally, a colour that isn't grey/black/blue on me! I love the purple ish shade of this tee from Mango which I bought without much thought in Istanbul in 2016 and I have never regretted it. I have long moved away from thoughtless purchases but our shopping time in Turkey was sooo short I had to do some serious speed shopping (like I did in Germany this year) and I'm so glad they turned out fruitful.

Also, AEO is seriously becoming one of my fav place to get insanely soft tops - especially the ones from the soft and sexy range. Their tees especially. Everything from that line is extremeeely soft and this cardigan is no exception. Wished I got it in more colours!!

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment