Wednesday 28 February 2018

fav colour combination


Longline blazer (size 1) | Giordano Ladies
Boots | Banana Republic
Top (EU34) | Minimum (via ASOS)

Black aside, my favourite colour combination has got to be pink and grey. Pink and dark brown used to be one of my favourites too but I seldom go for browns nowadays, not sure why. Decided to give this top a go when I saw it on ASOS and I'm glad I did! I was not expecting to keep this (and another green blouse I bought at the same time lol) but I ended up keeping almost everything from that order!! Love the sleek & narrow vneck on this top, just the kind of vneck I really like wearing. Even though the v cut is slightly deeper than other tops, the narrowness and fit makes it gape less when moving around.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment