Monday 9 April 2018

purple ish.


Leather jacket (13-14 y/o) | Mango Kids
Top (XXS) | Aritzia (Babaton)
Trousers (UK2) | ASOS Petite
Boots | Banana Republic

Saw this gorgeous printed top in Aritzia when I was in NYC but felt it was kindddd of pricey for what it is. Fast forward a few months later - I was browsing through the Aritzia sale online and this was in the sale! Got it for half the price yay. It was my first Babaton item and I was really loving it (Wilfred Free range is my fav!) It is slightly cropped - perfect for my petite frame! Also love the not-too-deep vneck and non low back (so may vneck blouses these days have a vneck back too and they're usually way too low for my liking, esp since it's already a vneck at the front). But still, how pretty is that print!!?

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment