Wednesday 26 September 2018

oldies


Tee (XS) | Zara
Blazer (UK4) | New Look Petite
Ridley Jeans (UK2) | ASOS Petite
Bag | Balenciaga
Shoes | Kurt Geiger
Necklace | Agnès b.

I seldom wear this blazer due to its fabric (no idea how to describe it but I heard it's called ponte) - it makes the blazer look more casual. Wore this outfit on a random trip to IKEA (no plans to buy anything, duh - which is why I wore heel) and brunch w my mum. Always love a simple chic outfit comprising of items I have loved for years - the newest items in this outfit have got to be the blazer and shoes - both bought in 2014!

Also, this pair of jeans is is my first ever pair of ASOS jeans (when they still had the UK sizing instead of the current waist and length measurement sizing) and I still love them loads. I am pretty sure they stretched out, but so did my butt, so it still fits me really well now HAHA.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment