Friday 12 October 2018

stars


Shirt (XS) | All Saints (men's)
Skirt (UK4) | Topshop Petite
Belt (XXS) | ASOS
Shoes | McQueen
Bag | Mulberry

I almost never leave All Saints empty handed. Love their men's collection too - think I actually have more items from the men's collection that the women's one! The print on this shirt is just amazing - tiny colourful stars in pastel colours and they have a water-colour vibe. Such a soft (to the touch) shirt falls really nicely on the body even when it is oversized, and the lightweight fabric is great for Singapore's weather. The possibilities of styling shirts are (almost) endless - as tops/outerwear/dresses (if it's long enough).

Also, I started to wear some of my belts with the buckle off-centre and I think I really like the look of it haha.

xo
clara

No comments:

Post a Comment