Wednesday 2 January 2019

double denim x snake print



Denim jacket (S) & shorts (EU34) | Mango
Bag | Balenciaga
Boots | Topshop
Top (XS) | Monki
Necklace | Agnès b
Watch | Karl Lagerfeld

Looking back at the photos, it annoys the hell out of me that i) the jacket lapels were not in place for some of the photos and ii) there s a bruise on my thigh (and you can probably tell that I flipped one of the photos because the bruise appeared on the other thigh instead lol).

This pair of denim shorts has got to be one of my all time fav. I think it's no surprise that my top 3 fav denim shorts are all from Mango (but the one coming in 4th is from ASOS Petite!) I love non-stretch/minimal-stretch denim for denim shorts. The more it's worn, the better it looks (and also more comfy!)

xo
clara

1 comment:

  1. Woow, you look amaznig! Love this look and love your boots - look amazing!
    Best from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete