Thursday 7 March 2013

From The Boys





food and beverages - TCC














tee - Zara Man
jacket - Zara Boys
skirt - United Colors of Benetton Girls
Bag - Calvin Klein Jeans
shoes - ASOS
Love the colour combination (grey and dusty pink).
This tee is divine. Sight v-neck, super soft cotton and amazing print.
This will be my new school bag for quite some time. Been eyeing it for several months, ever since it was a new arrival. Finally, it went on sale. Some time back, CKJ had a 40% storewide promotion and customers who purchase more than 3 pieces can get an additional 20% off. This bag was one of the amazing finds I got from CKJ that day!
Though it wasn't as light as I hoped my school bag would be, it's very roomy and great for days when I'm late for classes (almost every school day) because I can just throw in all the notes and textbooks I need for the day and leave home ASAP lol. I'm quite picky with the waterproof level of my bags and this bag has a waterproofing inner lining.

I bought a tee with a verryyyyy similar print to this Zara Man tee on the same day. Can't resist most monotone prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment