Sunday 17 November 2013

Christmas Tree

Photos by me and Carys Limin

Went to see the Tiffany Christmas Tree lighting up at Takashimaya with Carys Limin on Friday (thanks StyleXStyle for the invites!) . Huge gorgeous tree. Got to meet my friendly ex 'supervisor' from MFW & WFW (a few years back) and his wife is super cute. Had late dinner at Dome after the event and went home to stuff myself with limited-period-only Christmas cakes from Cedele. Strongly recommend the blackforrest cheesecake and berry green tea cheesecake. Holyshit they are so darn yummy.

Met yueli in the morning to get this awesome pair of heels from her. Yaye thanks everybody [DANCERS<3] for getting it for me :D

And thank you Carys Limin for attending the event w me!

Dress - ASOS
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Chanel
Necklace - Curated Editions
Watch - Mauboussin

No comments:

Post a Comment