Sunday 2 February 2014

CNY | Part Two | Coloured Details


Skirt & shoes | Zara
Knit | ASOS Petite (in UK12)
Bag | BeckSöndergaard
Necklace | Swarovski
Watch | Mauboussin

This bag has is handmade using eel skin. As creepy as it sounds, it's gorgeous. BeckSöndergaard is a brand from Copenhagen, a city I really wish to visit. Danish labels often offer wide ranges of good quality goods that are simple yet unique and I can't wait to wear my recent purchases from JDY Jacqueline de Yong (via ASOS). Really affordable and its quality certainly did not disappoint me. 

Love the almost-neon yellow stitch details on the sleeves of this knit. I wanted an oversized fit so I went with UK12 (which I'm sure mind-fucked ASOS's fit visualizer records). 

My style is very much about mixing textures and knit X lace is one of my favourite combinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment