Friday 18 July 2014

HerWorldPlus Streetstyle Awards 2014 X Aldo

Photos by Wesley Kow
Shoes, wallet & shades | Aldo
Stockings | ASOS
Skirt | Lovelysally
Top | XHysteria
Leather biker jacket | Mango Kids
Bag | Givenchy
Grey studded leather bracelet | Balenciaga 

This year has been a great fashionable year for me so far and being chosen to be a finalist in the Her World Plus Streetstyle Awards 2014 is such an honour. Head down to http://streetstyleawards.herworldplus.com/ to vote for me please! (Voting ends on 23 July 2014).
It has been really fun being part of this competition thus far: visiting Aldo Raffles City to pick out shoes and accessories to match our outfit, filming a short video and being on air and getting to meet the HOTFM 91.3 DJs Joshua, Adam and Shaun.
I absolutely love this pair of boots. Been eyeing them even before the competition started and yaye I finally got to wear them during the shoot. Pointed boots are my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment