Thursday 31 July 2014

Pastels


Blazer | Topshop
Top | Monki
Pants | Zara Girls
Shoes | Kookai
Bag & grey studded leather bracelet | Balenciaga
Watch | Nixon
Necklace | Agnès b

It was my last day work at Topshop Ion as an A.Stylist last Sunday and I was both sad and happy about it. It's great to end a really physically draining job but most of the people I worked with are such a nice and cool bunch of people it makes me sad to not be able to work together anymore. I finally got to have a meal out with my family for the first time in weeks, and am eating better because I always skip meals while working. The part-time job doesn't pay much and now that I've graduated it really isn't enough to sustain my spending since I don't get allowance from my parents anymore. Hopefully a new full-time job will settle in soon.
That said, I'll really miss the people I've worked with at TS and am thankful to everyone who gave me the opportunity to give the job a shot/taught me (soooo many) new things/let me use their staff vouchers (lol I did a lot of shopping too oops)/made me laugh/faced nasty customers together etc.

Here's another awkward ending because I'm just really bad at writing conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment