Tuesday 5 August 2014

(P)leather


Pleather skirt | Love, Bonito
Cropped top | ASOS Petite
Jacket & heels | Zara
Bag | Chanel
Hat | H&M
Necklace | Swarovski
Watch | Mauboussin
Triangle ring | ASOS
Gunmetal necklace | Skagen

My first time wearing a purchase from Love, Bonito (this skirt)! Not a huge fan of the label usually, but I found out recently that they actually do manufacture apparel which are small enough for me! Really lucky to have snagged this pleather skirt, I'd have bought all three colours (red, blue, black) if I had known that their quality is actually pretty decent (I'm always worried about quality when I shop online). This skirt fits my waist and hips pretty well (1 cm bigger at the waist and it'll be too big for me), can't wait to pair it with tons of other stuffs to dress it up/down!

No comments:

Post a Comment