Tuesday 13 January 2015

Starcrossed

Photos by Ian Choi
Dress | XHysteria
Checkered shirt | River Island Boys
Boots | Marks & Spencer
Necklace | Thrifted

The back of this dress was the main attraction when I clicked 'check out' online and I was really excited to receive it. However, the material was not to my liking at all. It feels uncomfortable and not very well made, unlike other items I've purchased from that online shop previously (they were really well made). I've never shopped with them since, saving myself the trouble of having to guess whether the items will be of good quality or not if I were to place an order (because I'm THAT lazy lol).

As much as I am not loving the quality, I decided that I have to wear it at least once. So here it is! Balanced the sexiness (body con fit, side boob and low back) by creating a more grungy look with checkered shirt (amazing and £10 only) around my waist, boots and a slightly oversized (on me) leather backpack. I love how the straps go from the back to the front and crossed everywhere, forming a star-like pattern.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment