Monday 16 February 2015

Mesh

Photos of me by Ian

Cropped top | ASOS
Skirt | H&M
Boots | Orange by Boss
On my right wrist: Nixon watch & Agnès b. leather bracelet
On my left wrist: Leather bracelets from Taipei

These photos were from my dad's birthday dinner in 2014 at one of our family's favourite cantonese restaurant. That beef cubes are our 'most-order' every time we dine there. It's really juicy and flavourful and it melts in the mouth.

This cropped top with mesh details fits me like a glove and is really flattering! (These photos were taken after a heavy dinner lol). I love a good mix of fabrics and in this case, I'm really digging the use of mesh on the back. The cutting of the back of this top is what caught my eye! (I find the front part of it a little common.) It's the non-sheer parts are made from jersey cotton so it's really comfy and stretchy.
Put on one of my very first pair of heeled boots which I scored in a Hugo Boss sale. It's really flattering and is the perfect height for me. I can even run in them! Running is really a good way of telling how comfortable heels are to me. Doesn't always work for flat shoes though (as I recently experienced).

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment