Saturday 7 February 2015

Neutral

Shoes & skirt | Zara
Leather vest | H&M
Tank top | Monki
Bag & leather bracelet | Balenciaga
Sunglasses | DVF
Watch | Hugo Boss

This outfit was from some time back when I went on a fashion 'challenge' at Aldo with Her World Plus as a 2014 Her World Plus Streetstyle Awards finalist. Several other fashionistas and I met at Aldo store at Raffles City to pick out a pair of shoes and several accessories to match an outfit we have prepared for the photoshoot. It was a really fun day getting to know other fellow fashion-lovers and trying on tons of shoes.
Thank god for good-hair-day that day. I kept the entire outfit pretty neutral and clean, but still very me with leather (vest) and waxed denim (skirt). Tons of zips on the vest and skirt, and of course the Mini Papier too. And I specially chose to wear one of the best leg-lengthening heels in my wardrobe: skin coloured shoes, hoping I wouldn't look too petite alongside other fashionistas (I don't know if that worked though lol).
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment