Wednesday 11 February 2015

Taipei | Summer 2014

Dress | ASOS Petite
Faux leather slip ons | Topshop
Leather bag | Tangs Studio

Here's a throwback post from Summer 2014 in Taipai w Ian (because I forgot to post it back then oops!)
Eventful day for all the wrong reasons but we had it going at the end of it and THAT ICE CREAM IS AMAZING (I bought the honey whisky flavour). Unique flavour and it was really good. For once, I can actually taste the alcohol in something that's uh, not a drink lol. (I can almost never taste the alcohol in mooncakes sigh). Spent that last day in Taipei walking around my favourite place to shop in Taipei - Dong Qu (東區). Loads of trendy shops, shops which sell items by homegrown designers, unique accessories and cafés.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment